Samstag, 12. Juli 2008

My first Award !!!

I got my very first award from dear Stampin Abi ! Thank you very much, Abi !


The rules for this award are:

1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links to these blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you have nominated.

There are soo many talented people out there and I want to nominate all of you... here is a selection (= 7 winners):
1. Amanda
2. Joanne
3. Melanie
4. Elaine
5. Kara
6. Debbie
7. Helen

Please have a look at their pages, they make lovely cards and other papercraft :)

Cheers,
Carola

Kommentare:

Amanda hat gesagt…

Wow, thank you Carola for the lovely award.

Kara hat gesagt…

Thanks for the nomination Carola, I think Joanne's is the best.... is that how it works? You nominate 7, but then choose the best?

Carola hat gesagt…

Kara: No, you´re all 7 winners !!!! That´s how it works. I don´t know why they say "nominate". Sorry for misunderstanding.

Cheers,
Carola (now logged in)